1. Available Financing / Acceptable Payment Scheme:
- Pagibig (HMDF) – Developer will process your loan with Pag-ibig
- In-house Financing (IHF) – Developer will extend the loan to Buyers
- Bank Financing – Developer will process your loan with accredited bank Cash
- Deferred Cash – maximum of one (1) year to pay in equal monthly installment without interest.
2. Reservation Fee (RF) – Accept Cash and Check only. Reservation fee is not refundable and not transferable.
3. Total Contract Price – includes Transfer Title cost
4. Equity or Downpayment (DP) – Equity/DP is not refundable and not transferable.
- Pagibig – 30% required DP payable in 6, 9, 12 or 15 monthly installment. No interest
- Bank – 10% required DP payable in 6, 9 or 10 monthly installment. No interest
- Inhouse (Reg) – 20% required DP payable in 6, 9 or 12 monthly installment. No interest
- Inhouse (Promo) – 10% required DP payable in 6 monthly installment. No interest
5. Amortization (MA) – Amortization is not refundable and not transferable.
- Pagibig – Up to 30 yrs @ 7.985% interest per year
- Bank – Up to 20 yrs @ 10% interest per year
- Inhouse (Regular & Promo) – Up to 15 yrs @ 18% interest per year
6. Accredited Banks
- Landbank, Planters Development Bank (China Bank) and Asia United Bank
7. Schedule of Payments
- Reservation Fee – valid for 30 days
- Equity/DP – 30 days after official reservation
- Monthly Amortization – after loan take-out by Bank or Pagibig
- Deferred Cash – 30 days after reservation.
8. Discounts for Pagibig, Bank, Inhouse & Cash Deferred
- Minimum DP: 20% DP
- Discount Rate:
- 5% discount – If Buyer pays within 15 days after Reservation date
- 3% discount – If Buyer pays within 30 days after Reservation date
9. Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Finance Charges – for loan processing and documentation expenses. To be paid before end of DP term
- Pagibig – 4% of Total Contract Price
- Bank – 3.25%% of Total Contract Price
- Inhouse (Regular & Promo) – Finance charges are included in Total Contract Price
- Cash Deferred – Finance charges are included in Total Contract Price
- Spot Cash – Finance charges are included in Total Contract Price
- Real Property Tax – to be paid during loan take-out
- Estimated Amount: Php 1,000.00 good for 2 years
- Same amount for Pagibig, Bank, Inhouse, Cash Deferred or Cash Payment.
- Move-in Fees – to be paid 45 days before move-in
- Estimated Move-in Fee: Php 7,500.00 (pay only once)
- Buyer must pay before 30 – 45 days before move-in date
- Move-in Fees are for payment of Meralco & Water connection
- Construction Bond Amount– to be paid 30 days before start of construction. This is refundable If there is no damage after construction. The premium of the bond will be deducted.
- Amount: Php 4,000.00 – Installation of tiles and wall partition for Inner unit.
- Amount: Php 5,000.00 – fence and other outside contruction
10. Required Documents During Reservation – No Documents, No Reservation
- Locally Employed - 2 Valid ID and Latest one (1) month payslip
- OFW - 2 Valid ID & Job Contract or Latest one (1) month payslip
- Self-Employed – 2 Valid IDs and Latest financial Statement
11. When can Buyer move-in?
- Pagibig Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in only after full equity & loan released.
- Inhouse Financing – Buyers are allowed to move-in after full DP & upon payment of doc. fee and issuance of post dated checks for the whole balance.
12. Restrictions on House Improvement – Buyer must submit sketches of house improvement to Developer's office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed.
13. Prices of house and lot are not always the same.
- Price of end unit, corner lot, main road and near amenities units are higher than inner lot.
- House and Lot price will NOT be the same, as it varies and depends on lot orientation.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Always verify all amounts in the computation with us if they are still available or not.
Liora Homes is a nice and a perfect southern Luzon abode especially for peace-loving and health-conscious individuals. This place is a perfect answer to those who are currently renting a place for their families. With a wider array of options for everyone to afford, owning a place here at Liora Homes has never been this easy.
Our group is a team of seasoned and licensed real estate brokers whose shared passion is centered in making sure that our clients reach their dreams. As a team, we are here to make sure that your Liora Homes investments are fully protected and your business interests are well-represented whenever needed. We will also be assigning you one in-house Liora Homes’ agent to make sure that transactions seamlessly go through. As your chosen real estate broker, we are here to make sure that you are making an informed decision about your investments. Our team has the right resources and means to ensure that you get what is due you, on time. We will be here 24/7 to make sure that you are well assisted anytime you need any assistance. Part of our role is to assist you with all of the required paper works, arrange you for a site visit and provide you with the needed assistance if your chosen mode of payment is either through bank or PAG-IBIG Housing Loans.
We invite you now to press the CHAT BUTTON below so we can start assisting you. Our team is on standby 24/7 in 365 days ready to provide you with answers to any of your questions. Don’t hesitate to give us a call at your most convenient time. See the numbers we provided below.